You’ll look at:
- Responsive web design improvements
- Responsive grids
- Two types of responsive tables for displaying data
- A new panel widget
- Improvements to range sliders and other form fields
- A new
navigatemethod and event for easy history manipulation
- A new easy way to build autocomplete listviews
- New options for dialogs and popups
- Two new icons, as well as other icon improvements, and
- A few miscellaneous enhancements to the framework and documentation.
We’ll start by taking a look at the concept of responsive web design, and see how jQuery Mobile 1.3 makes it easier than ever to build responsive webpages.