Choosing a WordPress theme for your website is an important step.
Your theme controls how your site looks to your customers, but it also affects other areas of your site and business. It can make your site easy — or hard — to navigate. It can help — or hurt — your SEO. It can make it easy to add features to your site… or it can make it a nightmare!
Maybe you’re setting up WordPress from scratch and want to choose the right theme. Or maybe you don’t like your current theme and want to change to a better one.
But there are thousands of WordPress themes out there. How can you choose one that not only looks fantastic, but that is flexible, easy to work with, and has the features you need? Is your chosen theme secure and well-maintained, or is it plagued by bugs and security issues?
In this guide, you’ll discover all you need to know in order to pick the right theme for your biz. You’ll learn:
- Whether to use a free or premium theme
- How to choose the features you need
- All about page builders, and whether you should use one
- How theme customisation works
- A checklist of things to look for when choosing a theme, and
- Some of the best theme developers and marketplaces out there.
Once you’ve finished reading, you’ll be confidently browsing through some top-quality themes and picking the perfect one for your WordPress website.