What is a WYSIWYG HTML editor?
Most WYSIWYG editors let you do at least the following:
- Add formatting such as bold, italic, and underlining
- Create headings (H1, H2 and so on)
- Create links
- Use different font faces, sizes, and colours
- Insert bulleted and numbered lists
- Create tables
- Left-align, right-align, centre, and justify text
- Embed images, Flash movies, and more
- Edit the HTML directly if desired
Many editors take things further, allowing you to upload images, Flash movies and other files to the Web server, and browse files on the server.